Discount Drug Program
The Discount Drug Program is designed to save you money on prescription drug costs. When you and your family purchase your prescriptions through a discount drug program, you can pay significantly less than through retail pharmacies. Some people have experienced a savings of up to 60% or more on name-brand prescription drugs.
• Major chains and independent pharmacies available nationwide
• Generic, brand and select co-pays apply
• Availability of most FDA approved drugs shipped directly to your residence
• Significant savings for maintenance medications (90-day supply)
• No age limitations
• Automatic acceptance / no health questionnaire
• Convenient payment options
Common Questions About Discount Drug Program[faq group=discount-drug-program]
This is not an insurance product.