International Major Medical and Travel Insurance
International major medical coverage is designed for non-U.S. citizens traveling abroad and non U.S. citizens traveling to the U.S. Coverage can provide a complete package of medical benefits, with 24 hour availability.
Individuals who should consider purchasing International Major Medical are:
- those working or living abroad for short or extended periods.
- people traveling frequently between countries.
- those who maintain multiple countries of residence.
Traveling abroad can be an exciting experience. But what would happen if you or one of your family members became ill or injured while away from home? International travel can quickly turn frightening if you’re not prepared for a medical emergency.
Most travelers assume they will be covered by their standard medical plan, when the truth is, traditional plans may not be designed for International travel and medical emergencies, including evacuation if necessary.
- Hospital and medical expenses
- Emergency dental
- 24 – hour medical emergency services
- Choice of deductible
- Choice of duration of protection